Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One More Blessing

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with the help of some really great friends, keeps right on amazing me! We went to church tonight, visiting some old friends. I almost didn't go because I had suffered with a headache all day and wasn't feeling well, but decided to go at the last minute. I am so glad I did! We had an awesome service! The Lord spoke to me directly through prophecy and let me know that a lot of my feelings were just that! Feelings!!! I don't know about anyone else, but I think I can safely say that ANYONE in the ministry gets like this from time to time! I had been feeling like I had come to a halt and felt like I was going to wither away and die. No more ministry, no more anointing, and so on. But the Lord let me know tonight over and over again, saying, "I will use you, I will use you, I will use you, and you will experience a greater anointing than you've ever experienced!" I was overwhelmed to say the least! But so thankful! After the service was over, we had another surprise! I've mentioned before that Moriah is FINALLY starting to show some interest musically. Darren has been teaching her the drums, and she's been stepping out singing in church, begging to sing most days, and she has ALWAYS expressed a desire to play the violin! We've been price checking, waiting to find a good deal on one! Tonight, after church, someone came to me and said, "Don't leave yet! We have something to give Moriah!" I was thinking, "What in the world?" Lo, and behold, they came back inside and they were carrying a case and gave it to her. She thought it was a guitar. She didn't act too excited because she already has one. But they told her to open it! She opened it and inside was a VIOLIN!!!! I about cried!!!! I couldn't believe it! Moriah's eyes lit up and she hugged that case all the way home! I can never say "thank you" enough for this wonderful blessing to our family! I am STILL in shock! But so THANKFUL! Tears come to my eyes just thinking about it! How good God is, just when you feel down and need a good "pick me up", someone does something like this! I know God loves us and most times I feel His love, but there are times when I need assurance of His love and knowing that He's there and not only listening, but moving on my behalf! It's times like these that make me realize there IS a GOD up there looking down on us and giving us favor! I don't deserve it! Why me? I am thankful! I don't know what will happen in the near future for our family, but I feel better knowing He's going to help me! And use me and my little family!!! Thankful!!!!

3 comments:

  1. God is so good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Both the service and the blessing afterwards! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for giving everyone remarkably marvellous opportunity to read critical reviews from this site. It can be very terrific and stuffed with a good time for me personally and my office mates to search your blog not less than thrice a week to study the newest tips you have got. And definitely, I'm also at all times fascinated concerning the tremendous creative ideas you give. Selected 3 tips in this article are in fact the most efficient we have had.
    QuietGlue Pro - Case of 12

    ReplyDelete