Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Moriah ~ My Angel


 I wanted to upload some pictures of my angel! I thought I had lost these pics! I came across them today and was thrilled to know they weren't lost after all! I used to have such fun taking her picture because she was a natural poser! I could get her to do just about anything! It's harder now because she doesn't have the patience! But I thought I would share some pics of my little Angel Baby! (Well, not-so-little Angel Baby now... [sigh]... they grow up too fast!)


I think at this point she was getting tired of me taking her pic! Thus this face! LOL!


 One of my personal faves! (Above photo!)



I love this photo, too! It was one of those "accidental" shots where she turned her head at the last second! 
These photos were taken about two or three years ago, so she has changed some! She's losing her "baby" face! 

We've started school! She is now in the 2nd grade and doing well! She was tested at the beginning of the year and excelled in every subject in the "advanced" section, except Math. She is right on target with Math. Reading is a real strong point for her! I'm proud of her! 

I will post more later! Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Not hard to figure out who she looks like? She is photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a real beauty and looks JUST like you!

    ReplyDelete