Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a good Easter. The weather sure was nicer than it has been in the past, where Easter is concerned! Thankful for Easter! To me, it is the most important day of the year to celebrate!

This past week has been the longest of my life, I think. I didn't realize it, but I see it now after the Lord was moving in our service last night. One of our lay preachers in the church was preaching our vesper service and he was preaching about getting a double portion of God! And he mentioned that he kept feeling like there was someone there who had been battling the devil all week, and how the devil has really been giving someone the run-around, and that's when I realized that was EXACTLY what had been going on! With me, at any rate. I'm sure there were others, but it's funny how you get into a battle and it's so easy to get confused and wondering what in the world is going on and not even sure which way to turn or go, and feeling LOST! I won't go into ALL the battles I've faced last week, but I will tell you this, I don't know if I've ever had an onslaught from the pits of Hell as heavy, hard and FAST as it hit last week! Now mind you, this is NOT a pity party I'm throwing here! I am just sitting here amazed that I did NOT know what was going on for the most part! I knew I was in a battle for my life, but there were some things going on that I thought was just LIFE when in fact it was the devil trying to make me THINK it was just LIFE! He has a way of making us as children of God ACCEPT the things he throws at us, when we need to realize he is just trying to rob us of our joy, peace and faith in our FAITHFUL GOD!!!! I would love to honestly say the battle's over, but it isn't. I will say though, I feel renewed and have a sense of direction, knowing what I need to do now to keep focused instead of being so confused. The devil is the author of confusion and I am so thankful for one young man who obeyed God and showed me that the devil is behind all the turmoil taking place right now.

I am so thankful to have my little family in church for Easter. What a blessing it is to go to the House of the Lord and celebrate His life in us!!! Because He got up, I have hope in this life AND in the one to come!

So glad He's alive! Hallelujah!

1 comment: